Date: 7/4/17 8:34 am
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] bbs route - new addition
I keep wondering why I do this route every year.... more development,
more traffic, more noise every year. I feel like I am counting only
House Sparrows, starlings, and doves! And then I get to the second
half of the route, stops at woods, brushy fields, lakes.

Had 2 Horned Larks. Same stop. That is new. Had an Osprey over
Pallantine Lake - that seems new also. I seem to be recalling an
Osprey there before though. Maybe a previous dragonfly trip.... that
place was loaded! But on I went. Indigo Buntings and Blue Grosbeaks
seemed like an increase.

I was hoping for a Dickcissel! Still some likely habitat. No such luck.
No Raven either.

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini