Date: 7/4/17 8:22 am
From: Jay Jones <jonesjay62...>
Subject: Re: Quail Revival
In the Fayetteville area, quail can be frequently heard (and with patience, seen) in two prairie habitats: Woolsey Wet Prairie, adjacent to the West Fayetteville waste treatment facility, and Chesney Tall Grass Natural area, north of Siloam Springs.

I am leading a Wild Birds Unlimited sponsored bird walk at Chesney on July 12. You may join us at the store location on Joyce Ave, Fayetteville, at 6AM, or meet us on site about 7:45AM. Bring water, a sun hat, and insect repellant. Not suitable for pets or children under 10.

Jay ("Rick") Jones

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 4, 2017, at 8:02 AM, Mary Ann King <office...> wrote:
>
> That is wonderful to hear that the park is only mowed twice a year! A gold star for the park director.
>
> MaryAnn King
> In the pine woods northwest of London

Join us on Facebook!