Date: 7/4/17 7:21 am
From: Jeffrey Short <bashman...>
Subject: Re: Quail Revival
Amen on the cottontails; hope the qwazy rabbits stay out of our garden.

The relatively cool, wet conditions are yielding lots of early chanterelles
as well as late dog-tooth violets. We had early (late Feb) "May-apples",
too.

I haven't heard a bobwhite hereabouts since 2012. Maybe we'll get lucky
this year.

Jeff Short
At the bottom loop on the continuation of the Ouachita River