Date: 7/3/17 2:08 pm
From: Marty DeAngelo <martytdx...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] Laurel Run Park - disappointed
My date of seeing birds last year (presumably nesting for grasshopper
sparrows, based on behavior) was June 7th. I'm thinking 3 weeks would be
way too soon and it looks like they mowed at least a week previously.

I'm okay with the mowing to keep down transitional shrubs but I would have
thought they'd do that in early April or late August.

List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi

Join us on Facebook!