Date: 7/3/17 8:24 am
From: Pat Deibert <pat_deibert...>
Subject: Take cover!!!!!!
They're here - rufous hummingbirds are back! Hovered menacingly in
front of my face while I was enjoying coffee on my deck this morning-
the dogs dove for cover. About 1 to 2 weeks earlier than previous
years. Somehow they knew I was buying sugar in 25 pound bags.

I was already filling 4 to 6 quart feeders daily for the broad-tails
- better see what other feeders I can find in the garage. Yesterday
morning I counted 17 broad-tails at just one of my 11 feeders. Was
going to give a feeder to a new neighbor- but want to make them feel
welcome not terrorized.....

Pat, in the burbs of Buford

Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!