Date: 7/2/17 8:18 pm
From: Chandrashekhar Tibrewal <ctibrewal...> [arlingtonbirds] <arlingtonbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [Arlington Birds] Upper Mystic Lake Kingbird. 7/2/17 and album problem
Hi Linda

This is Chandra. I am the one who added photographs to your album. In
following the email thread from Rich, I got to your album. I saw a bunch of
other names attached to the album (Cambridge RatMom, Wendy McIntosh, Carol
Thorpe, Arlingtonbirds) and found the album to be a shared album. I took
that to mean that you meant the album to be a common resource for the
arlingtonbirds group. So, instead of sending my photos to the group via
email, I added them to yours. am sorry that it has upset you. I will remove
the photos If it allows me. Otherwise please feel free to remove them.

On Jul 2, 2017 10:51 PM, "Linda Thompson <lthom781...>
[arlingtonbirds]" <arlingtonbirds-noreply...> wrote:

Stopped by the Kingbirds nest area mid morning. Very quiet. Only saw one
newly fledged young one and a couple of adult Kingbirds. Very quiet all
around.

I found last night in my album some one has added their photos into my
Mystic Lake 2017 album. I have never wanted or had anyone include their
photos into my albums. Maybe it is because Google Photos has added a "new"
site to include such items. It bothers me because it included letting
someone into Library files also. I think i can maybe just use a block. Has
anyone seen this? I did change a setting to not include others to add
their photos to my albums. But that was old instructions. Not sure if it
will work. At least they do put photographer's name on the photos. I can
block anyone, but am not sure how extensive that would be for the person
with Arlington Birds. I think that might be the easiest thing to do if it
only blocks them from using my albums and libraries. She is on my list for
Sharing Options. MARJ, any information on that?

Linda Thompson
Arlington, MA

Join us on Facebook!