Date: 7/2/17 3:00 pm
From: David Heath <drheath82...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Suet recipe
I want to put in a plug for this recipe. I finally got around to making it
recently, and put out the first square on Tuesday evening. By Saturday
evening it was down to a small nub, and this morning even that was gone.
I've never had a response like this before.

A couple of notes for preparing it. As given, with the 1-1/2 cups of lard,
it fits very nicely in a 7x11 Pyrex dish, which in future I will be lining
with wax paper (yes, they still make it) to reduce waste. It divides very
nicely into 6 smallish but convenient squares.

David