Date: 7/2/17 7:56 am
From: Jim Dixon <jamesdixonlr...>
Subject: Re: Song ID help please
That might be. I don’t have the Sibley app, I have IBird Pro and the Audubon Birds app. The latter also has a “nasal call #1” and it is close to what I heard. A little more nasal than what I heard but close. I had ruled out Eastern Towhee because the sound was “cleaner” that the towhee but maybe I was too quick to rule it out. thanks

Jim Dixon
Little Rock
"There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something, if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after.” -- Thorin