Date: 7/1/17 4:42 pm
From: Linda Thompson <lthom781...> [arlingtonbirds] <arlingtonbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [Arlington Birds] Young Kingbirds Next to Nest Now. 7/1/17
Went over to the Kingbird nest short time before lunch today. Two have left
the nest and settled on a branch by the nest. There is a third, I believe
still in the nest maybe near by. Thought I saw a head in the nest. In one
photo there is a Kingbird just out side the nest looking in. Thought an
adult. But maybe the third.

I had posted a photo this week of a Kingbird with a red splotch under it's
chin. And questioned it. Some mentioned to Rich Turk it might be residue
from a berry of some sort it had eaten. Very Plausible.
.
I have posted photos at: https://goo.gl/photos/jzPzM3Kc29EPMdBq9. Mystic
Lakes 2017 Album of today's episode. No particular order.

Happy Birding

Linda Thompson
Arlington

Join us on Facebook!