Date: 7/1/17 7:43 am
From: Mark J. Greenfield <markgreenfield...>
Subject: [obol] Lost Lagoon Farm Bird List for June 16-30
Below is my bird list for Lost Lagoon Farm, Gillihan Road, Sauvie Island, for the second half of June, 2017. This list does not match the level of excitement of my personal list for the first half of the month (I was in Alaska, birding in and around Nome, Barrow, Seward and Homer), but I do love these familiar birds. With a handful of exceptions, most of these birds are nesting on or near our property. Only one first of year for this period — the Willow Flycatcher - and it may have arrived earlier, while we were in Alaska. But it has remained here throughout the two week period and I hear and see it nearly every day. Overall, we identified 46 species.

Great blue heron
Mallard
Wood duck
Red-tailed hawk