Date: 7/1/17 4:55 am
From: Bruce Simpson <nylebruce...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] L Hope Zaleski- young birds
I visited this area Wed and Thurs

I saw many young birds, adults feeding young, and adults carrying food

Young Birds
Warblers
Hooded- male
Worm-eating
Black- white--male
Prairie
Blue- winged
Other Young Birds
I Bunting
Baltimore Oriole- male and female
Ruby- crowned-saw adults carrying nest material earlier in year
Red-headed Woodpecker
B Thrasher
G Catbird
Vireos
White-eyed
Blue- headed

Observations
White-eyed Vireo--adult feeding young
Prairie Warbler-adult feeding young

For more info on the 20 Breeding Warblers go to eBird Hotspots Zaleski State Forest

Bruce Simpson- Nature Photographer

Sent from my iPhone