Date: 6/30/17 7:16 pm
From: Kevin Smith <kevinsmithnaturephotos...>
Subject: [obol] Messed up addresses
This goes out to all of my friends, business accounts, relatives and odd
assortments of others: Since Webformix stopped doing e-mails I have had
to rebuild my web site (at SmugMug) upon which I linked an e-mail
address of <info...>

I have used this address for many years, BUT now it doesn't work the way
it has in the past. Unbeknownst to me the NEW companies I am doing
business with CHANGED my 'server' and for almost six months my emails to
that address have been piling up, piling up to near 1000 possible
accounts in a place I have not ever done business with.

I must apologize to all of you good folk to whom I have never
responded. Of course I didn't KNOW you actually responded to me and
might have even ordered a photograph or two but never got a response
from ME. So--Please, if you get THIS e-mail and have SENT me a note
concerning my photographs and not gotten a note back from me--PLEASE
send me another e-mail. This time send it to
<kevinsmithnaturephotos...>

I WILL get your e-mail and respond to you. Eventually I will get this
straightened out (I SURE HOPE) and might even be able to go back to my
original e-mail address found on ALL of my business cards, book marks
and web site.

PLEASE accept my apologies.

KevinSmithNaturePhotos.com

Kevin Smith