Date: 6/30/17 6:36 pm
From: Range Bayer <range.bayer...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Local RBA: Yellow-br. Chat, Lincoln Co, Jun 4----Also on June 25 in Logsden Area
Hi,

Jamie Simmons reported to OBOL and LCBNO that he and Jim Anderson had
seen a chat on June 4 in the Logsden area (see Jamie's email and eBird
checklist with link to map as well as comments about chats in Lincoln
Co. in emails below the June 25 report).

On June 25, Chris Hinkle also had the following eBird report of one
about 1/2 mile from Jamie's report. It is unknown if they saw the
same chat. At least one was south east of Logsden on 6/27/2013
(Brandon Wagner, Doug Robinson
[http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S14519161]) and near Logsden
and Moonshine Park Road on at least 6/12,14, and 7/3 in 2015 (Bob
Llewellyn) (see list of summer sightings in email below Chris's eBird
report).

Range Bayer, Newport, Oregon.

--------- Forwarded message ---------- [Excerpt]
From: <ebird-alert...>
Date: Sun, Jun 25, 2017 at 5:17 PM
Subject: [eBird Alert] Lincoln County Rare Bird Alert <hourly>

The report below shows observations of rare birds in Lincoln County.
View this alert at http://ebird.org/ebird/alert/summary?sid=SN39373

Yellow-breasted Chat (Icteria virens) (1)
- Reported Jun 25, 2017 07:48 by Christopher Hinkle
- Moonshine Park Rd, Lincoln, Oregon
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=44.7610035,-123.8124284&ll=44.7610035,-123.8124284

- Checklist: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S37800664

- Comments: "Singing loudly. Heard when I pulled off the road to let a
car pass. Will upload recording. Ebird pin is in the exact location.
This is 1/2 a mile from where one was found by Jamie Simmons a couple
of weeks ago, so probably the same bird that relocated a little ways."

Range Bayer, Newport, Oregon.