Date: 6/30/17 3:03 pm
From: Roy Gerig <roygerig...>
Subject: [obol] Something you don't see every day
In Albany OR yesterday where mom lives, I walked in the delightful Talking
Waters marshes, restored and rebuilt from the ruins of a large plywood
mill. It has more Marsh Wrens per acre than any place around here I guess

The thing that makes me write this: a log into the water had a GREEN HERON
and a WESTERN POND TURTLE basking in the morning sun. They were close by
and their shoulders were nearly touching, both about the same size, just
different colors and one had feathers the other a shell even thought they
both hatched from similar eggs...

Join us on Facebook!