Date: 6/29/17 12:50 pm
From: HARVEY W SCHUBOTHE <ninerharv2...>
Subject: [obol] Shorebird Festival Labor Day Weekend
Mark your calendars now for the 31st Oregon Shorebird Festival. Its Labor Day weekend September 1-3 in Charleston. This year’s keynote speakers are Noah Strycker presenting "Birding Without Borders" on September 1 and Paul Bannick who will present "Owl:A Year In The Lives of North American Owls" on September 2.

We will have our usual pelagic, paddling and land-based field trips with expert guides. Join Cape Arago Audubon Society’s final Shorebird Festival on Labor Day Weekend as we transition to our new South Coast Birding and Brews Festival in 2018.

Registration will open early in July at www.oregonshorebirdfestival.org.

Join us on Facebook!