Date: 6/29/17 12:37 pm
From: Bill Shepherd <stoneax63...>
Subject: Re: RFI -- Birding Northwest and North Central Arkansas
If you do go to Magazine Mtn., be sure to see the Rufous-crowned Sparrow right there on the mountain. When you get there, try to enlist Park Interpreter Don Simons's assistance in finding the species. If you can't find Don, just head for the hang-glider launch site in early morning and listen for the sparrow.

Bill Shepherd

Bill Shepherd 2805 Linden, Apt. 3 Little Rock, Arkansas 72205-5964 <Stoneax63...> (501) 375-3918