Date: 6/28/17 7:55 pm
From: Michael Fialkovich <mpfial...>
Subject: PSO Membership Survey
Hi Everyone,

As I mentioned in the latest PSO Newsletter, the results of the PSO Membership Survey are now available for viewing on the PSO Website at www.pabirds.org. The link is at the bottom of the homepage. It is a downloadable Excel spreadsheet.

Also if you haven't registered for the PSO Annual Meeting in September, there is still plenty of time to register. You can do it electronically or by mail. All the details are on the PSO Website under Annual Meeting. There are a variety of field trips and I don't think you can go wrong on any of them. We have four speakers who are preparing interesting topics for the mid-afternoon and evening lectures. Hope to see you in Carlisle!

Mike Fialkovich
PSO President

Join us on Facebook!