Date: 6/28/17 4:28 pm
From: <BFisher928...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Unknown bird song/call
From a birder on the Champaign Audubon birding listserv, comes this
interesting recording. It was recorded in a backyard near downtown Urbana on June
18 by a friend of the birder.

https://soundcloud.com/user-723431088/bird

Any thoughts on the species ID? Karen and I were struck by the very
repetitive nature of the 'song'. Feel free to post your thoughts on IBET, or if
you wish, send them to me back channel and I'll compile the responses.

Regards
Bob Fisher
Downers Grove
Dupage county