Date: 6/28/17 11:30 am
From: Cody W. Smith <kingsalmon92...>
Subject: [obol] Late RBA: Probable BROAD-TAILED HUMMINGBIRD in Jackson County
Hey OBOL folks,

Christopher Hinkle alerted me to the fact that a photo that I posted and
listed as a Rufous Hummingbird on May 27th at my feeder in Medford did not
appear to be a Rufous Hummingbird - but actually a BROAD-TAILED
HUMMINGBIRD. Unfortunately the feeder has been since taken down as the
house is being painted, but I'm going to put it back up today in the off
chance the hummingbird returns. I see only one record of Broad-tailed
Hummingbird in Jackson County, so if there is any dissent about changing
the ID of this hummingbird (now listed as hummingbird sp.) now is the
opportunity.

eBird checklist: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S37209903

--
*My Kindest Personal Regards,*