Date: 6/28/17 10:51 am
From: Richard <birdertoo...> [cobirders] <cobirders-noreply...>
Subject: [cobirders] White Ibis still at Clear Creek Valley Park, Adams County
Hello cobirders;

It is not always a good idea to listen to others. When I arrived at Clear Creek Valley Park three birders said the White Ibis was not around today. I walked around anyway. The White Ibis was along the shore of the most southeastern pond, northern half. The white bird blended into the whitish rocks. I let a couple of other birders know of the sighting, this was 11:00 am.

I do have strange techniques to bird. Yesterday, I took a greyhound bus back to Denver to pickup Rebecca and Sue. We stopped at Clear Creek Valley Park on our way back to the western slope. Six of us, only two cars have been conducting our annual nesting surveys on the western slope. Should last for another couple of weeks. Terry Michaels, Jacob Washburn, Ray Simmons, Dave King and Bill Marks are still out there!

Continued Good Birding!

Directions to birding spots and maps on CoBus website:
http://coloradobirdingsociety.net

Richard Stevens; Director, Colorado Birding Society
Denver, Colorado
Contact CoBus/Report Interesting Birds: 303-324-7994
Subscribe to "cobirders" by sending blank email to:
<cobirders-subscribe...>
Read "cobirders" at: