Date: 6/28/17 10:29 am
From: Amy Taracido <amytaracido...>
Subject: Re: Recent Dickcissel appearances
I agree, thank you for sharing, Robert. I had wondered also. I knew that despite our great pleasure in seeing so many here, the birds might in fact be facing very stressful situations in their usual breeding areas.

It's neat to see the historical data of them in our counties.

Amy Taracido

Washington Co., PA