Date: 6/28/17 6:43 am
From: robert dodelson <rdodelson...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Assunpink Black-billed Cuckoo
A little while ago I heard and then saw a Blacked-billed Cuckoo around the
parking lot of Stone Tavern Lake. Afterwards I saw a buddy of mine jogging
and he said he heard one calling in a different area. Also in the lot were
Orchard Oriole, Warbling & White-eyed Vireo, Eastern Kingbird and Cedar
Waxwing. A couple of other birds I haven't seen of late were Brown Thrasher
and Blue-gray Gnatcatchers in a different part of the WMA. Veery seem to be
pretty widespread. I had at least 2 singing where I enter the WMA from the
town of Roosevelt
Bob Dodelson

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>