Date: 6/27/17 7:27 pm
From: John Herman <herman.jp1257...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] use of bird songs/calls during nesting season
Most birders are very ethical, conscientious individuals. However, there is
a small number of birders that have no problems playing calls/songs during
the nesting season. If a person thinks they have to use a recording to get
their lifers or photographs, especially during the nesting season, they are
not much of a person. We all love birding, but shouldn't there be some
common sense barriers to what civilized birders do?
John Herman