Date: 6/27/17 1:58 pm
From: STEVEN B FELDSTEIN <sbf1...>
Subject: [obol] Mountain Quail question
Dear OBOL,

My family and I will be on vacation in Oregon during the first week of July. We will travel from Portland to Mt. St. Helen's, the Columbia River Gorge, Mt. Hood, west to Astoria, south along the coast, to Ashland and then to Crater Lake National Park. I plan to spend some time searching for Mountain Quail. I have lots of very helpful information on where to search for Mountain Quail from a friend and excellent birder that lives in Oregon, and have checked the eBird locations where Mountain Quail has been recently seen. I was just wondering if anyone on OBOL could recommend a location where Mountain Quail has been seen recently that would not be too taxing for my non-birder family members.

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

Steven

--