Date: 6/26/17 5:29 pm
From: Ohio birds <ldhelm...>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-birds] what a beauty
Hello friend,

I've just found something very nice, just take a look at that beauty http://bit.do/dxoj6

Pardon my monkey thumbs, Ohio birds

From: OHIO-BIRDS [mailto:<OHIO-BIRDS...>]
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2017 7:28 PM
To: <ldhelm...>
Subject: Wrong on so many levels

These are called self defense immunity laws, every state does them differently but many states have them. I only really know about AZ. Specifically they grant immunity from civil charges if the police or da find that you are not criminally liable.

In other words, if someone tries to cause you harm and in the process of defending yourself you kill or injure the assailant. The police will investigate and assuming they find that you were acting in self defence no criminal charges will be filed. These self defense immunity laws say that the scumbag or thier family can't come around and sue you for damages.

The law I'm referring to is:

AZ 13-413. No civil liability for justified conduct

Arizona Revised Statutes (A.R.S.)

Title 13. Criminal Code

Chapter 4. Justification

13-413. No civil liability for justified conduct

No person in this state shall be subject to civil liability for engaging in conduct otherwise justified pursuant to the provisions of this chapter.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10