Date: 6/26/17 2:03 pm
From: Bill Stanley <tyrannus...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Swallows at Rocky Fork State Park.
Stopped by the campground area of Rocky Fork State Park (Highland) this morning and found two to three hundred swallow around the campground and over the lake. It looked like a late summer or fall day. The group was made up of Tree, Northern Rough-winged, Barn and a few Bank Swallows. Many were way out over the lake. To far to ID. I went to the East side of the lake and found a small group of Cliff Swallows and a few Barns, Trees and Rough-wings. Not the numbers seeen by the campground. To me it seems a bit early for this kind of flocking behavior.