Date: 6/26/17 12:50 pm
From: Betsy MacMillan <betsymac5...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Cuyahoga County Dickcissel, yes!
Thanks to Cory C. for finding this bird at Solon Landfill. On our second
trip there, we finally saw it today. Ambina Drive in Solon has a circle at
the end. Look to the highest fence on the left (south) on top of the
Solon landfill hill. The bird flies off frequently for 10-20 minutes, but
returns to the fence line or fence post to sing. Scope is absolutely
necessary for viewing and good light helps. We think we heard a second
bird, but were unable to locate it. Will post photos on ebird report.
Happy Birding!
Betsy Mac