Date: 6/26/17 11:00 am
From: Sandra Mc <jerseyb...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Great-crested Flycatcher
Hello JerseyBirders:

For weeks now I've been enjoying the "wheep" calls of a Great-creasted Flycatcher in the yard. Saturday morning while taking a cart full of plant material to our large mulch pile I found in a pile rufous tail feathers along with a number of other feathers on the path.

It has been as long since I've hear the bird calling. While not like losing a pet or anything as near, it has saddened me. It was enjoyable listening to those calls.

Besides the Catbirds and various sparrows, the Indigo Bunting is now the main voice in the yard.

Sandy McNicol
Kingwood

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>