Date: 6/25/17 6:20 pm
From: H Blum <coolasakestrel1...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Emiquon NWR and Havana area,. H. Godwit andL SB Dowitcher insame photo
Hello birdwatchers;  ,..after seeing the SCiISSOR-TAILED Flycatcher and a WESTERN KINGBIRD at the Havana Power Station, I went to the Emotion NWR South Globe Unit to find the HUDSONIAN GODWIT and a bonus SHORT BILLED DOWITCHER,(3:00 pm) that eventually moved over and landed right next to the  H Godwit, which I was able to get them both in the same picture, but not very good shots,..what an awesome day of birds. Thanks to the other birders I saw at Havana who helped find a few birds,.which one was a Eurasian Tree Sparrow. The complete lists will be on eBird. A short post after a long day of birding is all I got left!
  Howard Blum , In Mason and Fulton Counties
Sunday, June 25

Posted by: H Blum <coolasakestrel1...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional