Date: 6/25/17 8:11 am
From: Yong Kong <yklitespeed...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Seeking Dickcissel habitat photos at Pemberton-24 Juliustown Road, Burlington County
To Steve, Scott and Linda and others

Subject line above says it all. I do not need to see the bird but I am mostly curious if there is a panoramic photo or photos of the habitat where the bird was found.

Reason ? I ran my Dickcissel route near my home including an abandoned golf course that contains about 100 acres of grassland habitat, and bombed again. Natural regeneration of grass and forb community was over my knee height, and some near my waist. No dice on grasshopper sparrow.

I recall visiting fantastic grassland habitat within the vicinity of Bridgeton in Cumberland a few years ago. However, I think I am down-and-out for now and have little or no motivation to look for Dickcissel anytime soon.

Yong Kong
Camden County

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>