Date: 6/25/17 4:16 am
From: Pamela Fisher <000000233af33264-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Tundra Swan, Lancaster County
I did get the Cerulean Warbler at the gravel parking lot. Interestingly enough, it responded to a guy playing a Nashville Warbler call!
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sat, Jun 24, 2017 at 1:26 PM, Stanley C Stahl<000000ccb896003a-dmarc-request...> wrote: blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } This morning at the pond near the Middle Creek visitors center, there was a swan that seemed to be a Tundra Swan. The bill was black with a yellowish spot near the base. The culmen was slightly curvedand its head was slightly rounded. Its head and neck were heavily stained orangish.  Last year there were 2 possible Tundra Swans on June 16th at the pasture pools along Fox Rd. in Lebanon County.I was going to check for the Cerulean Warbler along Laurel Rd.,but the road was closed. And another sign said " Incident Ahead."Stan Stahl

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

Join us on Facebook!