Date: 6/24/17 8:09 am
From: Joseph Majdan <Joseph.Majdan...>
Subject: Woodpecker Day in Bucks County
Today, for the first time ever I had a hairy, downy, and pileated woodpecker all feeding on my property in Newtown, Bucks County.

Joe
Joseph F. Majdan, MD, FACP
Associate Professor of Medicine
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University

Sent from my iPhone
The information contained in this transmission contains privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

CAUTION: Intended recipients should NOT use email communication for emergent or urgent health care matters.

Join us on Facebook!