Date: 6/23/17 6:43 pm
From: Anderson, Leif E -FS <leanderson...>
Subject: storm birds - not. Inca Dove - yes
Greetings all,
We had a fun day looking for storm birds in Chicot county. Unfortunately it wasn't much of a wind storm, so we found ZERO storm birds.
Michael found or best bird-of-the-day ... a cooperative, Inca Dove at Lake Village's town boat launch.
Thanks Michael & Allan for being such good company for the crazy one.
Cheers, Leif at Hector