Date: 6/23/17 11:10 am
From: Jim Grieshaber <jgrieshaber44...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Follow-Up: Catbird (albino?) Glenhurst Meadows
Jersey Birders,

Thanks so much for your comments. As an ongoing, eager, and continuous
learner in the world of birding, I appreciate all the help I can get!

I've included a question mark after albino with this post (which would have
been appropriate with the original), as the identity isn't entirely clear
from my poorly exposed photo.

I thought I saw white pigment (not shadow) with my naked eye, which is what
drew my attention. But I guess I could be mistaken.

I was on my way back to the car when I spotted the bird, about 50-yards(?)
from the entrance gate.It was on the left (when facing toward the parking
lot) about 25-yards(?) from the path.

Of course, I wish I had been able to get a second or third....shot of
better quality.

Best,
Jim

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>