Date: 6/23/17 11:08 am
From: Rebecca <kostenrebecca...> [cobirders] <cobirders-noreply...>
Subject: [cobirders] Trip through Rocky Mountain Arsenal yesterday, Adams County
Hello cobirders,

Yesterday afternoon Sue Ehlmann, Amy Davenport and I drove through the Rocky Mountain Arsenal. The Eastern Phoebe was back at Second Creek and 64th Avenue. One Burrowing Owl was relocated in the enclosed section of the Wildlife Drive. We couldn't find a Red-headed Woodpecker.

I put photos of the Eastern Phoebe on the CoBus Photo Library. Also added Richard's photos of the Frank Wildlife Area Black Phoebe.

http://coloradobirdingsociety.net

Good birding!

Rebecca Kosten, President, Colorado Birding Society
Denver, Colorado
Contact CoBus/Report Interesting Birds: 303-324-7994
Subscribe to "cobirders" by sending blank email to:
<cobirders-subscribe...>
Read "cobirders" at: