Date: 6/23/17 9:36 am
From: Joe Lill <trptjoe...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Prairie Warbler Little Red Schoolhouse
The Prairie Warbler was heard, then seen, then seen singing, at 11:20 this Friday morning at the Little Red Schoolhouse Nature Center in Palos on 104th Ave. south of 95th St.
It was just west of the nature center, above the area put together by the Boy Scouts, near the apiary. You may need to be patient (not my strong suit), as I was walking the area for an hour before it called.

Joe Lill
Chicago, Cook County

Posted by: Joe Lill <trptjoe...>

<*> Your email settings: