Date: 6/23/17 9:33 am
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Salem county - grassland exploring
Well, I ended up with one Grasshopper Sparrow for my efforts! The weather wasn't
the best with the strong rain now and then. I was checking my usual spots for
Dickcissel. No success! Maybe one awaits in Camden county somewhere.

Thoughts on Grasshopper also for Camden are appreciated. Next week with my
work schedule I will be local.

Tried Mannington - various areas - for Gallinule. Nothing. I usually get later
in the summer when the young start moving around.

Butterfly notes - no. The weather. Lots of nectar in the Mannington area though!

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>