Date: 6/22/17 7:51 pm
From: Peggy Wang <00000454f4164bea-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Chagrin R Metro Park
Before I left for Chagrin this AM, I saw an Osprey looking for a fish to grab at the apt pond.

Nothing unusual at Chagrin but a pleasant walk.

A couple Brown Thrashers, one female Scarlet Tanager. What I took to be family groups of Tufted Titmice were cute. A pair of Belted Kingfishers was working the river. One E Kingbird.

A pair of Kestrels on the high tension wires was good to see--hopefully they nested, maybe in the box in the field nearby?

E Meadowlarks. Yellow Warblers chasing each other. Indigo Buntings singing. A few Baltimore Orioles.

A v cute spotted fawn with apparently no fear of humans posed by the trail as mom munched nearby.

I didn't linger as the clouds were getting rather ominous.

Peggy Wang
Hudson

Sent from my iPhone