Date: 6/22/17 4:36 pm
From: Ed Laster <elaster523...>
Subject: Re: Bears & Feeders
Yes, I’ve had that problem. I thought he was only after the suet but he thought black oil sunflower was just fine.

These are usually young males forced out to find their own territory and they are hungry enough to eat anything. I don’t know where you live but AGFC trapped and relocated mine so you can contact them if you want.

Jay is right. You have to remove the temptation, or catch and remove him.

Ed Laster
Little Rock

> On Jun 22, 2017, at 3:57 PM, Tiffany <000000ff30a90ad9-dmarc-request...> wrote:
>
> Has anyone else had a problem with black bears at their bird feeders? We have one who is very persistent right now. We take the feeders down for several days, but as soon as they’re back up, he/she returns!
>
> Tiffany
>
> Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

Join us on Facebook!