Date: 6/22/17 12:17 pm
From: Glenn Koppel <macatilly...>
Subject: Fwd: eBird Report - Garrett BBS Data, Jun 21, 2017, Somerset
We ran the Garrett BBS route in Somerset county yesterday. This was our first run of this route and it was interesting. I had thought that because it runs past Mt. Davis, that doing this during the week was better. Not quite, lots of traffic early in the morning around Garrett of mostly large dump trucks heading to the building of the new RT 219. We also had to skip 3 stops because of road work on Mt. Davis road. But still an interesting route with a nice variety of birds.

Glenn Koppel and Mary Alice Koeneke
]