Date: 6/21/17 6:38 pm
From: Patty McKelvey <pambirds...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Common Nighthawks - Lorain Cty
Just came in from our Sheffield Village yard after hearing a Common Nighthawk moving over our house. Moments later it was back with a second Nighthawk peenting AND booming through the sky. So cool to hear the boom part of their call - a first for me! Best of birding.

Patty McKelvey
Sent from my iPhone
Oh, that I had the wings of a dove! I would fly away and be at rest.