Date: 6/21/17 2:27 pm
From: Anderson, Leif E -FS <leanderson...>
Subject: Trop storm birding FRIDAY
Greetings all,
Tropical storms usually do counter-clockwise winds, and this one doesn't have high wind speeds. So I suspect there won't be many storm-waifs and the ones that do occur might be in AL-MS/TN rather than in AR. But it's all a guess.

If you've never storm birded before it can be an "adventure". Brief looks through high-speed windshield wipers, during heavy rain, is the norm.
I won't be looking for 100's of strays.... All it takes is one bird to make your year. A Frigatebird would be nice, but a 1st state record Reddish Egret, would be awesome.

Soooo I'll be heading to Lake Jack Lee of Felsenthal, Grand Lake, Lake Chicot and the MS river levee, on early FRI.
If anybody wants to ride with me, give me a holler. I can pick you up anywhere from Atkins to SE AR, any town near the interstates. Mostly from the car, but I might do a big-sit at the Lake Chicot visitor center pavilion. Length of the day will be long, but is negotiable.

So if you want to join the adventure, call.
Leif at Hector