Date: 5/19/17 11:14 am
From: Robert and Edie Jackson <edienrobert...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] LAWRENCE'S WARBLER, Letha House Park, Medina County, OH 29 May 2016
My daughter and I were very happy to find a singing Lawrence's Warbler at
Letha House Park this morning. It was located near the

beginning of the Pawpaw Grove Trail. The song was similar to a
Blue-Winged Warbler with some additional emphatic buzzes near the end of the

normal type blue-winged call.

Robert Jackson

Medina, OH