Date: 5/19/17 10:21 am
From: Taylor, James <JamesTaylor...>
Subject: [BostonBirds] 7 Warblers species in the Greenway at lunch
A nice migrant fall-out in the Greenway (although I didn't check in yesterday's heat), seen at lunch today, along w/6 Catbirds and a Red-eyed Vireo (which I don't see often here).

Ovenbird - 1
Nashville - 2
Common Yellowthroat - 2
Redstart - 1
Chestnut-sided - 1
Canada - 1

Mourning Warbler - this was across from the Intercontinental - it flew from the center brush area to the lilacs nearer to the southbound surface artery. Dark hood, yellow breast, dark olive above - seen well, albeit briefly, with bins at close range. And then, as they are prone to do, hid in the brush and refused to show again. Someone may try their luck this afternoon.

James Taylor
Dorchester

James Taylor
Casualty Claim Manager