Date: 5/19/17 9:58 am
From: Lisa Larson <lisafaylarson...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] A Farewell to Steve Gerow
Thanks, Michael, I greatly appreciate what you sent and said, and I concur
whole-hardheartedly.

I just returned from visiting family in San Antonio and I have two mystery
flycatchers to id. Steve always helped me in the past. I think he enjoyed
solving our mysteries.

I am deeply sad. What a huge loss. Steve had a tremendous mind and gentle
soul.

How wonderful to have a photo of me with him! I always stuck as close to
him as possible him on bird walks, trying to sponge up every iota of
knowledge I could glean.

Steve heard *everything*...he taught me a great deal about bird
vocalizations. He knew every tree, flower, and critter. I miss him so much.

If any others have photos they would like to share, please do send them to
me!

-Lisa

Virus-free.
www.avg.com