Date: 5/19/17 9:35 am
From: <wdchkgsqrl...> [SJBIRDS] <SJBIRDS...>
Subject: [SJBIRDS] Signed Up Yet--SJAS Sierra Valley Campout June 2-4 [5 Attachments]
FRI-SUN, June 2-4— Annual Sierra Valley Campout

The Sierra Valley/Yuba Pass areas offer great habitat for birds with many lakes, meadows, marshes, streams, rivers and trees.

This year we will be camping at the Cottonwood Creek Campground on Hwy 89 north of Truckee, or you can choose to stay at the Globe Hotel in Sierraville (http://www.sierrahotsprings.org). For those who only wish to come up for Saturday, we will meet for breakfast at 8:00 a.m. at the Fork & Horn in Sierraville ((503)-994- 1070). Please phone or email trip leader Dave Wagner to RSVP. (Dave’s phone #: (209) 943-6997; email: <dajwagner...>
[Images from previous Sierra Valley trips, courtesy of Dale Smith]

Join us on Facebook!