Date: 5/19/17 9:18 am
From: world oceans <world.oceans7...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Huie Ponds, Clayton Co.
Hi, There was no sign at Huie this morning of the bb whistlng ducks
reported yesterday. I heard an interesting flycatcher song which I will
post details of after I review a few more recordings. A small variety of
shorebirds remains in the northern Ponds, and numbers of swallows and
bluebirds were encouraging.
James Gibson
Clayton Co.

The list between 0830 and 1105: