Date: 5/19/17 9:09 am
From: Scott O'Donnell <scott...>
Subject: [inland-NW-birders] Courting Dusky Grouse and More
Hello,

What a catastrophic meltdown I had with my camera, when I came across a
courting Dusky Grouse in the most perfect evening light! It was fun and
exciting none the less. I managed a few decent shots and a couple video
clips. In the first video clip you can clearly hear the "hoot" after the
male rushes into the brush. There's a bunch of cool birds on this album,
including a couple Empidonax species. If there are any Empi experts out
there, and they feel an itch to say something about my courageous
labeling of said Empies.....it would be alright.

https://goo.gl/photos/CQv7gyMME5wxd2VK8

Cheers!
Scott O'Donnell
Troy, Wallowa County