Date: 5/19/17 8:55 am
From: Kara K Beach <islippednfell...>
Subject: Help with bird ID?
Hi Everyone,

I kept hearing a single loud chirp that was repeated. I got to the window
and saw at my general mix feeder a good size bird I've never seen before.
It was shaped like a cardinal with a reddish/orange beak like a cardinal.
It was mostly blue (a bit darker than an indigo bunting) and it had orange
on its wing tips. that is about all I caught before it flew off. We are
mostly wooded so I couldn't follow its flight. I tried to id it on
"whatbird.com" but was unsuccessful. I got a camera raised and was focusing
as it flew so I couldn't capture a photo. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Kara

Timbo, AR

Join us on Facebook!