Date: 5/19/17 6:53 am
From: <smbeaudoin1...> [hmbirds] <hmbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [HMBirds] Warblers still present at Carlsbad area of SPA Park
Birdered the parking lot and walked back past the landfill. Best birds were N PARULA heard from the parking lot and TENNESEE Warbler singing in a tree just past the rail fence at the end of the old landfill. An Indigo Bunting was nearby in a tree along the fence. Black-throated Green, Black-and-Whites, Ovenbirds and Redstarts were also singing. There may have been more variety, but I can't hear Cape May and Blackpoll. I finally got to see Scarlet Tanagers and enjoyed hearing Wood Thrushes and Veerys.
Susan Beaudoin

Join us on Facebook!